Thursday 5 April 2012

*Warning* This post may cause distress to some people. Very emotional.

Don't talk bullshit to me about how these are or are not 'suitable'. Who are you to decide what is or is not suitable? In these pictures I am simply portraying emotions. I am not saying that I have felt these emotions at all, I simply use my imagination.
If you don't like it, don't look at it. Simple. Now, if like me, you are an emotional person and can understand these emotions I have portrayed then perhaps you can appreciate these drawings. If not, go back to your life and don't try and tell me how to live mine. Thanks!

Now if you want to see the drawings, scroll down! If not, go away. Simple.

Make your decision....................Now.



















Love

Sadness
 
Anger

This character is called 'Hazel'

This is 'May' from my recent love story after she cuts all her hair off

No comments:

Post a Comment